The HockeyShot Roll-Up Pad is the largest on the market, and is great for working on puck control and shooting. Use the extra size to practice wide-angle toe-drags, double moves and whatever else you can think of to build your skills. You can also use it to work on your passing, either with a partner (it’s big enough) or by attaching a self-passer.
- Perfect for both indoor and outdoor use on a smooth, flat surface.
- Available in 2 sizes: 4' x 8.5' and 4.5' x 10'.
- Slicker and more ice-like than puck board.
- More durable than plexiglass.
- At 1/10”, it’s thin enough to roll up yet thick enough for a smooth feel on heavy slap shots.
- Large enough to practice multi-move sets and wide-angle toe-drags.
- Eliminates tape marks on your floors or driveway.
- Works great with a passer.