HockeyShot’s Extreme Dryland Puck has 12 gliders on both sides for more speed on shooting pads, flooring tiles and other smooth surfaces. It’s the same size as a regulation puck, and is even ridged on the side for a real-puck feeling on your stick.
- 12 plastic gliders on both sides for unmatched speed.
- Rubber construction and grooved on the sides like a real ice hockey puck.
- Same size as real ice hockey puck, but 28 g lighter.
- Stays flat and won't tumble or flip over.
- Great for developing "toe drag" technique and various other puck-handling skills.
- Can be used on any smooth flat surface.
- One of the only training pucks designed for shooting.